Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lately...

Some recent pictures from the amazingness that is my iPhone...

Oh Bear. 

Rachel....went into the FatBooth.

Just a regular Saturday afternoon with the roommate.

We go out too! 

Starting to become a habit. Meh...

Katie loves beer. Rachel loves Katie.

Out in Wicker Park!

Sweet little ole Mr. Bear

Too many Apple products...

My little buddy.

Bored at lunch in the office...


At a bus stop on Michigan Ave. I have GOT to get this lady's hat to match my sparkly shoes. 

Louis was feeling extra artsy this month. I don't get it.

Friday morning Magnificent Mile stroll..

View from my friend, Sonya's, apartment. Looking east towards Trump Tower.

Potbelly cookie. It weighs, like, six pounds.

Rachel's new niece, Charlotte Emerson.

Can't get enough of my niece. 

Does it get any better than this? *No comments about negative temps in a few months.*

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm very concerned about this Louis Vuitton art.

Mollie said...

I commend you on your recent post frequency. Thank you! Lol!

PS...your temps bite!

Elizabeth said...

Jess--Eggs hatching shoes? I stood in front of that window for 5 minutes just staring.
Aunt Mollie--trying to get better at posting just for you!!