Thursday, June 2, 2011

Throwback Thursday

I've decided to add a little extra "umph" to my blog for all 19 of my followers. I got the idea from my most FAVORITE blogger, Jessie, whose blog you can read HERE. She's a riot....I laugh out loud every time I read her blog and she's also a very dear friend of mine.

Anyway, loaded up a ton of memory cards to my computer when I moved and some of the old pics are pretty hilarious. So I'd love to share them every Thursday. Today's is pretty tame. The future ones may not be as tame, hahaa!

Katie's Bridal Shower, May 2005.

Shall we discuss? Jessica...you look 14 and had been married for 4 years at this point. Katie, you look 12 and were about to get married. Me? Yikes. Why didn't anyone tell me to stop eating? And is my hair...kinda...blond? I love Throwback Thursday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for my shoutout! love you, #1 fan! i love this picture - you all look so young!

also, you only really have 18 followers since you're following your own blog. yeaaa just had to say that ;)

SEE YOU IN LESS THAN THREE WEEKS.

Jessica said...

Wow...if we've aged this much in 6 years, I'm kind of scared of what's next. EEEK!

Very cute idea...I'm gonna love looking at these posts. Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I look the same. Boobs went up a cup size, but it's all good.

Love, the conceited sister, Katie k.