Saturday, June 25, 2011

Real Quick

No time to be formal. So many things to be doing. So here's an update, complete with bullet points (Score!)

  • I love Chicago.
  • I had to put on a sweatshirt the other night because it was cold in June = Heaven for me.
  • I will be eating those words when it's negative 34 degrees in a few short months. 
  • We have no air conditioner in the apartment so when it hits about 85 degrees, we kinda hate life. Please refer back to bullet point number three at this time. 
  • My dear friend, Jessie (Her blog rocks!), is in town this week and we're making sure we hit up all the Chicago hot spots. Which so far have been all food-related. K. I'm skinny.
  • My job is great. I'll start full-time July 18. 
  • Bear's 9th birthday was yesterday complete with a new chew toy and a doggie chocolate cookie. 
  • I head back south next week and I can't wait to see everyone and hopefully teach a few classes. Haven't taught in 3 months. I hope I don't keel over in the midst of high knee lifts. Yikes.
  • Speaking of teaching, I'm in talks with several different gyms around the area to teach just basic step aerobics. Fingers crossed. I miss it more than anything. 
  • I've had a couple of bouts of homesickness which I knew would come eventually. Nothing major. Combination of missing my niece grow up and not being able to teach LesMills (one of my only passions in life). In the scheme of things, I could not be happier about life and living here. Puts a smile on my face everyday.
For you especially, Katie! I live here AND I act like a tourist! Ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to seeeee youuuu! I wanna rape that reese cup. k.

Love youuuuu!

Katie, Bryan, Morgan & Ace