Thursday, April 21, 2011

This is the life....buuuut not for long!

I'm lying here in my bed in Chicago, drinking coffee and watching endless amounts of FRIENDS episodes. This has been my routine each morning since I've been here. And....it. has. been. amazing.

I've done alot of organizing so far and only have a little bit more unpacking to do. I have made myself take different streets everyday to get to where I'm going and I'm getting very familiar with my neighborhood now. Although, I almost cried yesterday when I came upon a 5-point intersection and had NO idea where to turn. I figured it out though. K.

I joined a gym yesterday (No real job yet. Priorities people.) and have only been once but really like it. Unfortunately, they do not carry LesMills, the group fitness classes that I am certified to teach, but it's okay, they still have awesome classes. I go for my fitness assessment today. That should be comical.

I love sleeping in every morning and taking my time to explore each day but I know that will come to an end once I get focused on finding a job. I'm trying to enjoy every second and just take a nice, relaxing break from work. Helllooo, I've been working since I was 15....a few weeks unemployed isn't going to kill me, right? Right.

I've got resumes ready to hand out but that can wait a little bit longer. Watching FRIENDS season 5 and finding the Winslow's house from "Family Matters" is much more important right now...

No comments: