Well Helloooo. I'm very excited to finally start a blog...alot of people will say that it's about time! I'm not a very good writer and sometimes my grammar really, well, just sucks but I'm gonna try my hardest. I suck at spelling too. And I do alot of these: "...", but anyway...
As you can see by the title of this blog, I am in the midst of making one of biggest changes of my life. Actually, THE biggest. If everything works out in my favor then hopefully I will be living in Chicago as early as Spring 2011. Nothing is set in stone and I have so much to work out but I'm bound and determined. So, stay tuned!
And with that said, spread the word....Homegirl has got to get someone to rent out her townhome!
Amazing Townhome for LEASE!
2 comments:
Yay for your first blog post! Love you!!!
Yay! A new blog and a move to Chicago? Very exciting!
Post a Comment