Y'all (all three of y'all), the black eye is totally gone (one month later) and I am ready to blog more! We started March off in Chicago with a snow storm LOL. Aaaaaand I just looked at the forecast....another storm tonight and tomorrow. Oh well. Here's what's been going on lately, in pictures of course.
![]() |
| March 3, 2016. |
![]() |
| Always a good time when I get to dog sit Steve! |
![]() |
| Annie invited me to a Gala to support the Canine Therapy Corps. So much fun to get all dolled up! |
![]() |
| It's real. I swear. |
![]() |
| Why does the sun always make for a better selfie? We went to the mountains in Wisconsin for a ski trip. I didn't ski though....I drank and did crosswords in the lodge. |
![]() |
| The girl in the ski rental room that's drinking a beer. |
![]() |
| Another Gala pic! |







No comments:
Post a Comment