I still can't believe I haven't blogged in well over a month. My apologies. Once again, I will get better I promise. Y'all are, of course, the lucky ones who get to see the pictures from Thanksgiving that weren't posted on social media!
![]() |
| How stinking cute is my new stocking? |
![]() |
| I went all out in my hotbox apartment with lights and my 12 inch tree! |
![]() |
| I made it to SC to celebrate Thanksgiving with the Covar family! |
![]() |
| Madre. Look at how much she adores me and knows that I'm the favorite ;) |
![]() |
| My Uncle Michael (my godfather AND the turkey frier!) and Katie. And mom. |
![]() |
| This girl. My heart. |
![]() |
| She said she was allowed to do this...? |
![]() |
| Ice cream date with my little lady! |
![]() |
| Bowling night! This is Brynn's signature dance move haha |
![]() |
| She is too much. |
![]() |
| Yoga time in the kitchen |
![]() |
| Ever wonder what I'd look like with blue eyes and honey hair?? Those are my real lips by the way! |
![]() |
| My best friend, Brittany, had a baby and she is the most precious thing! |
![]() |
| The Christmas tree farm with my favorite fellas! Baney is just pointing to his brain. |
![]() |
| Hayrides! |
![]() |
| Me and Jess. And Christmas trees! |
![]() |
| Aaaaaaand my brother. Blink. |
![]() |
| LOL. |
![]() |
| I just adore them! |
![]() |
| Griswald, Jessica and Andy's first born and my BFF. |
![]() |
| I am an awesome Aunt that does anything for her nephews and their Elf on the Shelf! |
![]() |
| Viola! |
I've said it a billion times....being an Aunt is my most favorite thing in the world! December is off to an awesome start in Chicago with mild temperatures and only one snow storm so far! Lots of parties planned and a 10 day trip back to South Carolina for Christmas! And y'all should be receiving my Christmas card any day now! YAY HOLIDAYS!!






















1 comment:
😘💗 had a blast...love you!!
Post a Comment