![]() |
| JT's wedding in Charleston. All the Sistas! Love these women with all my heart! |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday to my coworker, Alicia! She just had a baby three weeks ago too! |
![]() |
| The Braves game at Wrigley. Annie is holding up the "W" because the Cubs won... |
![]() |
| My Chicago soulmate. And no, I did not color my hair haha! |
![]() |
| My new bathroom! |
![]() |
| Part of my living room. I painted those stools all by myself! |
![]() |
| Rachel's view from her new apartment! |
![]() |
| I painted this end table too. I'm just so proud! |
![]() |
| So, I went to this cupcake decorating class. I started off with a flower. After another glass of wine it turned into a 10-legged, disgruntled Octopus. <Blink> |
![]() |
| The picture of the year (at JT's wedding!)....it perfectly describes how amazing this wedding was! |










2 comments:
Love the furniture painting and the cupcake decorating! Lady of many talents! Miss you.
Love, Andrea
Lol so hard at that cUpcAke. Furniture is so cute!!
Post a Comment