Y'all, I thought we were just getting a few inches of snow. It turned into a blizzard real quick! I tried to be a badass and brave it last night by trekking to the bus stop to go to Lis' for the Superbowl. I was exhausted by the time I finally got there...with knee-high boots full of snow. I woke up this morning and the city was traipsing right along like nothing happened. Good times. Welcome to Chicago!
![]() |
| I stood and laughed at this for two minutes. I'm still laughing. Will this car ever work again? |
![]() |
| Pictures don't really do any justice. This was up to my waist. I'm 5'6. |
![]() |
| Poor plants. |
![]() |
| If you look closely, he's shoveling snow off of his steps and it looks like it's landing on his wife. LOL |
![]() |
| I have so many questions. |
![]() |
| Still as beautiful as can be. |
![]() |
| That's the lake. Not a field. |
![]() |
| 8:00 o'clock this morning and the roads are already cleared. |








2 comments:
No one ever comments, but I check your blog every.single.day...I love and miss you, and, I'm so jealous, and more proud of you than you'll ever know...
Love,
MmmieK
I do the same thing! I am always checking and get so excited when I see more on your blog. Just ditto everything Mmmie K said. By the way you really are the favorite.
Love you tons!
Andrea
Post a Comment