Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The One Where She Brings Bullet Points Back.

  • You know you've missed them. 
  • Chicago is chilly. I am giddy. Next move is definitely northern Canada.
  • I bough a new winter coat and the color of it is "Raspberry Wine." I feel so pretty in it. Who's ready for -40 again??
  • I know I live in a great city but I still get most excited about something as simple as a coat.
  • Mr. Bear is, well, living day by day. Somedays he's up and at 'em....and other days I have to drag him out of bed and carry him everywhere. He's now in diapers 24/7 and growls every time I put one on him. 
  • Rachel, the roommate, ran a marathon last weekend. Ran the whole time. 26.2 miles. Me, on the other hand, stood around, drinking beer and wondering....


  • That's all I got y'all. Just booked my Thanksgiving flight so hopefully I will see some of y'all soon!

No comments: