I live in a huge city. But once you leave this huge city, it's like any other town. My best girlfriends and I went on a little road trip this past weekend to the middle of nowhere, Wisconsin....and I literally felt like I was in small town South Carolina headed to Clarks Hill again. It was amazing. And such a relaxing weekend. Thanks to Annie (or as Vicente says, Anniiiiiieeeeee) for inviting me and showing us such a great time in Crystal Lake, Wisconsin!
![]() |
| Someone got into the cheese popcorn and had orange fingers all weekend... |
| Bear and Brandi are now BFF. |
![]() |
| See.....Bear's new girlfriend, Brandi. |
![]() |
| The view from Annie's parent's lake house deck. |
![]() |
| Sweet boy. And my corpse, pale foot. |
| Such a beautiful, serene lake. |
| The sunsets are amaaaazzzzing! |
![]() |
| Trying for a group photo. |
| Love. |
| Mr. Bear had a relaxing weekend too. |
| Aw. |
![]() |
| The weekend mascot. Love that my friends embrace and love Bear so much. |
| Bear's number one dogsitter, Lis. |
| My heart. |
| Sweet tan line. |
![]() |
| He was terrified of this dock! I was laughing so hard! |







No comments:
Post a Comment