Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hi!

It looks as though a bomb has gone off in my apartment. The more I pack, the more there is to pack. How is that possible? Meh oh well, as long as we get everything in boxes then the movers do all of the work. Yes, we've hired movers because ya know what, we deserve them. Ha! We move Friday, woohoo!

That's about all that's going on in my life....winter in Chicago is a beast this year. I've been told by many that have lived here for years and years that this winter is by far the worst they've ever experienced. Yes, I've been very cold and kinda tired of wearing snow boots and 100lbs. of snow gear but I'll be sad to see it go! <<hides from every single other person in this city>>

Here are some pictures from my phone. Y'all will really see how weird and slightly boring my life is. LOL!

Lis truly does this outside when it's too cold to take gloves off. 

I have no idea why I took this picture. We thought he looked like someone famous. Any guesses? Lis?

Me watching 'My 132lb Scrotum'

Laughing so hard at this. I was taking it to send to my siblings because this is how my Dad ALWAYS falls asleep. I don't think I ever sent it but it's still on my phone!

CoalFire Pizzaaaaaaa!

Red Velvet Cupcake because I'm skinny.

Our new Tuesday night tradition. Watch 'My 600lb Life' and eat pizza. 

Annie turned 30!

Still celebrating the birthday girl!

We were hungover for dayssss.

Trying on new glasses (see, I'm so weird.)....I sent them back.

I'm just so confused as to why I'm still single.

Usual dinner. 

Got my hair cut and curled. There's my toilet. 

No comments: