- So far, 2013 has been great! And COLD! I would say that bundling up every time I go outside is annoying but I really do love it.
- You'd think I'd be out getting crazy being in a city like Chicago on NYE. I sat on the couch and ate mac'n'cheese this year. Lisa makes some righteous mac'n'cheese (name that FRIENDS episode!).
- Christmas 2012 at home with Hucko's was fabulous. I tried my hardest to be as lazy as possible while home for 10 days and it worked. And Santa brought me everything I wanted including the most amazing new Keurig coffee maker. It's sad how happy this coffee machine makes me. I crank my neck around every once in a while just to look at it in the kitchen. See, I can't stop talking about it.
- It was a VERY VERY difficult decision to make but it was something I knew was best....I had to leave Mr. Bear at home in South Carolina until I go back in March. I just couldn't take any chances with the new boobies carrying him and his carrier through two airports to get back to Chicago. He is in good hands and being spoiled rotten by Mike and Mary Kelly.
- With that being said, I landed in Chicago last weekend, saw a dog in O'hare airport, burst into tears and proceeded to cry for the next two hours.
- Boobs are doing great!!! Still sore and swollen. Healing wonderfully but still kinda hard to look at sometimes because of the incisions. I go for my second pre-op tomorrow. Please cross your fingers for better bras, sleeping on my stomach and a little bit of exercise!
- Sitting here watching the Biggest Loser (while drinking beer) and laughing hysterically at contestants falling off of treadmills. Even rewinded it once.
- I'm planning on seeing a bunch of movies in the next couple of months because there are SO many that I want to see! Saw "Lincoln" today and did a few head bobs. But great acting and an excellent history lesson, nonetheless.
- Some of the loneliest few hours of my life happened on New Year's Day as I watched the South Carolina Gamecocks play the Michigan Wolverines in the Outback Bowl....in a Michigan bar. Only one other girl in the bar wearing a Carolina shirt. We won but I couldn't celebrate for fear of getting beat up. Sad.
- Watching/listening to the news and hear...."It's warming up this week into the upper 30's." Blesssss where am I??!
- Picturreeessss. Bye.
| Somewhere over Indiana... |
| A train my Mom painted when we were little....Katie, 20 years ago: "I'm the skinny one, Jessica is the middle one and Elizabeth is the fat one." |
![]() |
| Poop face. |
| Dan the man. |
| Best tshirt ever. |
| Good times on Christmas eve. |
| Our mother trying to cook. |
| Someone got into the dog food again. |
| Baney boo boo. |
| Sweet cousins. Melts my heart. |
![]() |
| This should come in handy. |
| Gizmo from Gremlins. Miss that gimp. |
![]() |
| I have 283947 toys and only like empty boxes. |
![]() |
| I eat doors. |
| Asleep on my scarf. Mr. Bear didn't want me to leave! |
| Sunrise on Lakeshore Drive. |
| My boyfriend. |




2 comments:
I literally lol at the train pic. Again...
That was me dangit....Katie
Post a Comment