Yeah bullets yeah yeah yeeaahh.
- September 13 was ONE YEAR since I've been at Downtown Dental. Time flies when you're having fun. I really don't mind going to work....not a lot of people can say that.
- Football season is underway and the closest I've gotten to the SEC was Vanderbilt vs. Northwestern up here last weekend. And next month I'm going to Ann Arbor, Michigan to watch Michigan play Illinois in, supposedly, the best. stadium. in. the. country. We shall see. Haven't these kids visited the SEC and all it's glory?
- Took the Amtrak train down to Normal, IL last weekend to visit my childhood friend, Melissa, and her new baby, Olivia. Her husband coaches for Illinois State University's football team so we tailgated and watched some football there too.
- Bear is legit two inches from my face and staring at me right now.
- I'll be 29 in two weeks. Twenty....nine. It hurts. Physically hurts.
- Have y'all missed me? It's been a while since I've blogged. Sorry.
- For dinner tonight, I had chips/salsa, Reese's pumpkins and candy corn.
- I can't remember that last time I went to the gym. I should probably quit.
- My life is so exciting.
- I spent $22 on lipgloss tonight. At what point in my life did I think that this was okay?
- Twenty niiiiiiiiiiiiine.
- I'm eyeing a beautiful pair of peep toe pumps on NineWest.com right now and I need all of you to be enablers and tell me to buy them. Thanks.
- I've become a total book nerd. Not anything too intellectual, of course, but some of my favorites lately are ALL of Emily Giffin's books, 'Thin, Rich, Pretty', and 'Gone Girl'.
- I think this is the most bullet points I've ever done. And most of them are kinda sad. LOL. K. Here are some pics from the iPhone. K bye!
 |
| Yes, I take pictures of myself. Y'all know you do it too. At Lake Murray in the dirty south... |
 |
| Momma. |
 |
| Twenty nine, y'all. Twenty nine. |
 |
| Little Anderson man. |
 |
| This city has my heart. |
 |
| My spot at the lake. Love love love my spot. |
 |
| Ryan Field. Northwestern's stadium. |
 |
| Look who came to visit! It's Jessie! And she ran 17 miles before this pic was taken! |
 |
| Me and Miss Olivia Kate. Such a beautiful baby. |
 |
| Illinois State University |
 |
| In the parking lot waiting on Coach/Dad. Nice truck back there. K. |
 |
| I'm the sexiest woman alive. |
3 comments:
I think you're the COOLEST almost 29 yo I know! (Don't let your age define you!) Buy the pumps, pleeeaaassee!! My feet are too big for them and it hurts to even think of wearing them, so I need to live vicariously through you! ;) I can't believe you've been working for Dr. Awesome for a year now! Have I ever told you how proud I am of you? I love you to the moon and back!
Aunt Molie
Beaarrrr...Lollll. love you!
Katie
Pretty envious of that farmer's tan. Do you remember when I had bunion surgery and went to the beach for 2 weeks with casts half way up both shins? Yeah. That didn't work out too well. Love you!
Post a Comment