Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Morgan Leroux is TWO!

I cannot believe I have a two year old niece. I feel like it was yesterday....when I was sitting in the hospital room with Katie seeing her for the first time and counting her fingers and toes...and she let out the biggest burp I've ever heard at 30 minutes old (Like Aunt, like niece if you ask me.)...

I was so thankful that I got to be home for her birthday party. Katie and Bryan (pooooor Bryan) threw her a "cupcake party" complete with a cupcake station. I made it clear that I would knock down a two year old to get to that station. Haha just kidding. Kinda.

The party was a success. It was so much fun watching little people walk all over the place with handfuls of cake and cupcakes. I even had to pull Bear aside at one point and pick frosting out of his fur. Everyone had a good time, especially the adults since alcohol was available. A little chaotic at times with non-napped toddlers but it's all a part of the experience, honey.

Happy Birthday, SweetMeat! Aunt Elizabeth loves you more and more every second of every day!

Ready for her party! Always complete with a big ole bow :)

Of course there was a banner. Duh.

Katie's DIY painted cupcake pots. So creative. Are you taking notes for your little girl, Dr. Fun?

My mecca. Complete with every topping imaginable.

Hmmm frosting...

She wasn't too happy about people singing to her...

Trying to tell her it's CAKE. Cake makes everything better, no?

There we go. Got her calmed down. Much better.

Little Michael. Katie's best friend's little boy and Morgan's BFF.

Her favorite gift. Such a little D-I-V-A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!! SOOO glad you could make it! How about at 2 she's considered a preschooler?! Tear...