Lots of Ghirardelli chocolate at the finish line as promised....chocolate fondue and hot cocoa and puh-lenty of Ghirardelli square samples. I didn't go overboard though I easily could have. Less than two weeks until I have to get into that bridesmaid dress....and I'm hoping only ONE person has to help me zip it up this time...not two or more. Eeesh.
So I saved my calories/carbs for vodka and chicken nachos later on that night, hahaaa!! (I cannot completely deprive myself, k? K.). I finally got to go to The Second City comedy club and watch a show. The stage I sat in front of is a stage that many of my favorite Saturday Night Live members and comedians got their start on....Tina Fey, Steve Carell, John Belushi, Chris Farley, Rachel Dratch, Dan Akroyd, John Candy, Mike Myers just to name a few! The show was so politically incorrect yet hysterical and I had tears rolling down my cheeks a few times. Especially when "Barack Obama" did his skit in a hot pink speedo. SO funny!
Here are some pictures from the race....hope everyone has a good rest of the week, I know I will with all the salads, fat-free dressings and boiled eggs I have planned to eat!! <<stabs self in eye>>
Pray for me and the bridesmaid dress! :)
| Looking up Michigan Avenue from Grant Park at 7am |
![]() |
| Before the race...a little too early for exercise. Ha! |
| Another pre-race shot. My tooth really doesn't stick out like that...?? |
| An accidental picture that turned out to be hilarious... |

4 comments:
i'm so proud of you!!
Good Job, Aunt Bizbet! LOL so hard at tooth pic! Right before I read the caption I thought, "But, what happened to...her toOtH??"
That last comment was from me...k.
The last TWO comments were from mE...k.
Katie
Post a Comment