Andrea's wedding was PERFECT. I laughed, I cried, I ate too much, I drank too much...and had a absolute blast while doing so. Even more perfect was the fact that my bridesmaid dress slid right on and only one person had to zip me into it! It was almost a little too big so yes, as the title of this post states, I could actually breathe in the dress. Hard work pays off...and I'm so glad I got the moving-to-Chicago-and-living-off-of-pizza-and-beer pounds off! Phew...
I was so happy jumping around and excited that it fit that I ripped one of the sleeves and had to safety pin it back on before the ceremony. Oops. I also got lotion all over the side of it, found lemon bar in the ruching while on the way to the picture site and the water from the bouquet leaked right onto the crotch area while taking pictures. Needless to say, I was hot mess but everything for the ceremony turned out amazing. All I can say is...Prettiest. Bride. Ever. Pictures don't even do her justice...
 |
| I have a love-hate relationship with this dress... |
 |
| So beautiful. |
 |
| A special moment before the ceremony....I hid behind a building to catch a picture. |
 |
| The wedding party. Such an awesome day! |
No comments:
Post a Comment