I LOVE my new job. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. Being "let go" two weeks ago from the other office in the depths of hell was the best thing that ever happened to me. I now work in an office that has up-to-date equipment, keeps the schedule packed, has an amazing atmosphere and took me right in like I had been a part of their staff/family for years. I'm even right across the street from the BEAN. Pure joy, people...pure joy.
AND this is the view from my operatory:
 |
| Trump! |
And another amazing picture to share:
 |
| This week's forecast. BOOOOYAAAHHH. |
But the most amazing picture this week:
 |
| My niece's new NIKES. Too much. Love her. |
4 comments:
So HAPPY for you! You are amazing-best attitude, disposition and prettiest smile. See you Christmas Eve. Don't think she has started decorating yet. LOL Love you!
Elizabeth, the above comment was from Andrea....Senior moment..LOL!
I'm moving in with you! I'll also need a job at your office! I'll buy you some new Nikes as well. Hopefully you'll be a little more excited about them than Morgan is about hers! :) I'll also go beat up the former employer! Idiot!
Love, Aunt Mollie
Loving the view! So glad that things worked out for the best...they always do!
Post a Comment