Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm so popular.

I had more visitors this weekend! Sarah and Andrea flew in from Georgia and got in late Thursday night. SO SO SO thankful that they came to visit this weekend because Rachel (the roommate) was out of town and I learned from living on my own for eight months that I DO NOT do well by myself.

We did all the things that tourists do....and I should have VIP status at the Sears Tower observation deck because I go up there so much. After pizza, cocktails at the John Hancock 93rd floor, the BEAN, Chicago popcorn and a Cubs game, I had to say goodbye and very easily could have cried. They are two of my favorite people. Can't wait to be a bridesmaid with Sarah in November for Andrea's wedding!

Seriously....gotta get one whole photo album to put all of my BEAN pictures in...

It was only 98 degrees this day. Today is 66. 

The beauty of the BEAN is that it makes you look teeny tiny. 

One of my favorite places on Earth.

Carrot cake at EATT. My pants are tight today. 

Headed to the game!

Great seats!

No jumbotron at Wrigley. Bless its heart.

Sarah, Andrea, Me.

The bride to be!

Aaaand rained out...WOMP WOMP.



1 comment:

Sarliz said...

Yay! I had so much fun! You were a great host. January?? K :)