Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A little confused.

I don't understand real estate. We got the offer. And they asked $24,000 LESS than the market price. Yes, you read that right. We counter-offered OF COURSE and they have until 12pm tomorrow to accept. Or counter-offer back? Jesus, Mary and Joseph I don't know. I've given my real estate agent, Joey, the reigns and I trust him completely. When you talk to Jesus, or Buddha, or Gandhi, or Santa tonight....please tell him to be with me right now. Thanks!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

24,000? GEEZ!!!

Sending lots of prayers your way! Everything will work out just fine...I just know it.

J said...

We did the same thing two years ago...we bought out house for $30,000 less than the asking price and market price. We figured it was a long shot but we got our house. I'm sure in this economy you will get a lot of offers like that. :(

Elizabeth said...

We figured it was going to be like this, especially inTHIS economy. Siiigghhh. But, as cheesy as it sounds, if it's meant to be then so be it!