I had SUCH an amazing time on the west coast! My next move will be to Malibu....I just need $6,000,000. Donations are welcome!
![]() |
| San Francisco at a restaurant called Proposition Chicken! |
![]() |
| The ferry ride to Alcatraz |
![]() |
| Not gonna lie....the place is kinda terrifying. |
![]() |
| Napa! This is Grgrich Winery. I don't even know if it was the 3rd or 4th we visited. But notice how slumped over I am. Thank you, gallons of wine. |
![]() |
| Robert Mondhavi Winery. |
![]() |
| Obligatory selfie. |
![]() |
| Dodgers game with Katie Q! |
![]() |
| My favorite reality show on Bravo! |
![]() |
| Hollywood's Walk of Fame and Chinese Theater. |
![]() |
| Lis' college campus. Loyola Marymount University. The Hollywood sign can be seen if you walk behind the chapel but it was too cloudy on this day... |
![]() |
| A nice, warm meal at Denny's with the girls after a day of wine tasting. LOL |
![]() |
| Napa! |
![]() |
| Watched the World Cup in LA. Go USA! |
![]() |
| Judy Garland's imprints on the Walk of Fame. Her feet were so tiny! You can't read the date but she did this on October 10, 1939! |














No comments:
Post a Comment