When I say survived, I mean that I made it back to Chicago without any serious injury or arrest warrants. What a CRAZY city! It's beautiful and wild and historic and loud and I can't wait to go back!
![]() |
| Hurricanes at Pat O'Briens! |
![]() |
| The last day...and still drinking. |
![]() |
| Some of the ladies. There were 22 people total. Yikes. |
![]() |
| I kept forgetting where I was and hearing Southern accents.... |
![]() |
| The best picture of the weekend. The Hangover Women Edition. |
![]() |
| Beignets! That's an inch of powdered sugar. My teeth hurt. |
![]() |
| The French Quarter. |
![]() |
| Mimosas at 8:30am? Okay. |
![]() |
| Gumbooooo |
![]() |
| "I need your glasses to do my makeup." |
![]() |
| The three amigos. Annie missed two flights over the weekend. And almost a third. LOL |
![]() |
| You can drink beer anywhere. This was in Walgreens! |
![]() |
| So pretty. |
![]() |
| Constant writing in the sky. |
![]() |
| Poor Lis just wanted to sit by us. |
![]() |
| Before it got crazy... |
![]() |
| So many outdoor and courtyard bars/restaurants. The weather was perfect! |
![]() |
| Sad to leave. Bye NOLA! |


















No comments:
Post a Comment