Alicia, my coworker, would KILL me if she knew I posted this picture. I'm pretty sure the three of you who read my blog won't tell her.
This picture pretty much explains our winters. Plus a scarf wrapped around our head to only show our eyes. And this was taken Friday while trying to have a serious conversation and I. was. cracking. up. BUT, since then, our weather has shot up 30 degrees and we are hitting high temperatures towards 50 degrees. (Most of) the snow has melted and people are practically skipping down the street. I will say, I am sad to see the winter go but it was a good one. It's only fair that Chicago gets a good spring/summer.
Have I mentioned I'm not going back south until June? Eek, I was hoping my friends and family wouldn't notice. I have planned trips to New Orleans and California so planning a trip home lately has been tough. I will be home for my dear friend, J.T.'s, wedding and I can't wait to celebrate!
Happy Spring, y'all! It's gonna be 52* here tomorrow....who's wearing flip flops to work?!

1 comment:
I stalk your blog!
Post a Comment