Monday, January 5, 2015

The One With a Fresh, New Year

HAPPY 2015!! 

It's definitely not a healthier one so far as I am suffering from my 4th sinus infection since March. Onto the ENT for me. So much for having a cheaper year as well! I am, however, trying to stay more positive this year so YAY for sickness!!?

I had a very, merry Christmas with the Hucko family. It started in NYC for a quick 36 hour trip with my Mom. Then I stayed in SC for Christmas week. I came back to a blistery cold Chicago and we are supposed to have a first big snowstorm tonight! Still better than last year's winter where it snowed every day in December. 

In other news, I'm moving again! <<Banging head against wall>>
Rachel, the roommate, has been dating a great guy since May and they have decided to take the next step and move in together. I couldn't be happier for them. It's time for me to be a big girl and live on my own. So stay tuned for my new apartment at the end of the summer!

Here are some holiday pictures. Enjoy! 

Tavern on the Green, Central Park NYC!

Look at that thing!

Chrimus.

Fun with MK in Central Park!

The boys got bikes from Santa. The helmets cracked me up.

I curled her hair "like Aunt Elizabeth's"

Check out that hair! Funniest baby on the planet!

Happy New Year!

No comments: