I'm gonna start titling my blog posts like FRIENDS titled their episodes. I miss FRIENDS. Did y'all know that Ben Geller would be 19 this year? What??
I digress...
The "Sistas" weekend was everything I could have imagined and more. And shocker...nobody got arrested! I didn't want the weekend to end and I was so sad to see them leave. Until next year, Sistas!
![]() |
| They're HERE!! This is right outside of my apartment building. |
| The cab ride. I think that's Rachel's butt. |
![]() |
| Talk about VIP in Chicago. |
| Love them. |
| Lis joined in on the festivities too! |
![]() |
| And.....the deep dish pizza. Love Katie's face haha! |
![]() |
| Another boat tour?! I should get these things for free now. |
![]() |
| I spy sistas at the boat bar. |
| Me, JT, the tour guide and the obligatory tourist. |
![]() |
| Jess got a migraine. Bad times. She totally redeemed herself the next day though! |
![]() |
| Mr. Bear loved having all of his aunts in town. |
| Jessica Ann. |
| Katherine Leroux. |
![]() |
| And she's back! |
![]() |
| Go Cubs! No jumbotron....poor Wrigley. |
![]() |
| Jackets in June....welcome to Chi! |
| Annie joined the festivities too....love my friends! |
| Amazing Sistas weekend in the Windy City! |










No comments:
Post a Comment