Oh hay! HAAAAYYYY!!!
Christmas decorations are up, holiday cards have been sent, there are three inches of snow on the ground...and I go home to South Carolina next week where it's 80 degrees. Awesome.
Thanksgiving at home was spectacular (have I ever used that word in my blog?)! I got puh-lenty of niece/nephew time and got to visit with some dear friends. Did I mention that my sweet Andrea, who has six month old Lea, is pregnant again? YAY BABIES! (I love you, guhl. So much.)
Here are some pictures from the festivities....
 |
| Such a good traveler... |
 |
| The Cinderella dress I gave her for her birthday. I swear I birthed her. |
 |
| So thankful for him. |
 |
| Manicure by the four year old. I kept it on for days. |
 |
| He sits on my hip like a damn baby. Too much. |
 |
| Sisters and babies! |
 |
| It's virtually impossible to get a picture with these four. |
 |
| Baby Brynn :) |
 |
| Anybody need a hanging kid? |
 |
| Sweet giggles! |
 |
| "Why are you so weird, Aunt Elizabeth?" |
 |
| She's finally starting to understand my weirdness. |
 |
| Enthralled with the Wizard of Oz. |
 |
| Sweet boys. Yanking Christmas ornaments. K. |
 |
| "Kiss your Aunt, dammit!" |
 |
| I left him in South Carolina. I miss him so. And my hair looks FABulous. |
No comments:
Post a Comment