Monday, October 7, 2013

Home Sweet Home

I went back to South Carolina a few weeks ago to meet my amazing new niece, Brynn, and celebrate my 30th birthday with my family. Aaaaaand to do a photo shoot in the forrest with my sister, Jessica....those pictures will come later!

SO. MUCH. FUN. 

I know I previously acted like turning 30 would be the worst thing in the world but I didn't even cry this year! I was actually excited! And I am STILL excited about starting a new chapter!

Pictures. K. Bye. 

Aunt duties reign...And being a big sister is exhausting!

Check out those new shoes I got for her :)

Sweet, beautiful, peanut-sized Brynn

Jessica in the zone!

It's all fun and games until the toddler's hair gets stuck in a bubble machine.

Sisters!

Sweet thang!

When I first met Brynn. Can't wait to see the rest, Jess.

And of course, you cannot forget about my sweet nephews! A chowing down on some Fro Yo.

Anderson, aka Ricco Suave.

Love them!

"Cheeeesssse"

He loves the camera!

Can't get enough of her...

Love that look...

I just couldn't stop staring.

Also can't get enough of these two!

LOL!

A peek into my forest shoot....HAHA!

Peanut.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

��������❤️!!!