Hit with another snow storm yesterday! I basically sat on the couch in my pajamas all day and watched it. Kinda sad. K. But I've never seen anything like it so I had to watch! I think the news said we got around 8 inches and I believe them! Bear is getting better handling the snow thank God. And no matter what, the town still keeps going. Blows my mind.
We move into our new apartment next weekend. This will be the 3rd move in less than a year for me. Ay. Still excited to show you all of the pictures of the new place. It's so pretty!
Pray for no snow during the move!!
Still using my phone for posts, but here are some pics! Im thinkin' my USC gnomes don't quite enjoy the snow so much. And look what my sweet roommate does for me. Ha!


No comments:
Post a Comment